- Rackmount kit
- It has 26 Gigports and 2 sfp slot.
- POE (100 Watts) on port 1-6 and 13-18 and 802.3af poe standard.
Very reliable, powerful and affordable managed switch.
Basic Notes: Cisco SG200-26port Gigabit POE Smart Switch
1st connect the ethernet port to your workstation and the end of the ethernet cable to SG200.
– Default IP: 192.168.1.254/24
You can now able to ping the switch and access it using any browser.
– On browser enter the address http://192.168.1.254
Default Username:cisco and Password:cisco
You can now change the system information and other configuration
Problem: Alcatel IP Phone connected to SG200 can’t connect to PABX Server.
- Disable auto DHCP (Administration>File Management>DHCP Auto Configuration).
- Disable LLDP (Administration>File Management>LLDP) because there is a sub menu for lldp-med on Alcatel IP we can disable it or just turn of the LLDP on switch side.
Also don’t forget to save your config.